2943 AC/DC - Touch Too Much

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61UVfrLJq2L._SS280.jpg
From: Highway to Hell; Year: 1979; Hard Rock/Metal
I just felt like picking something from AC/DC this morning; it seemed like a good time for it. This song is, of course, off of the final album to feature the legendary Bon Scott and was one of the featured singles.

Hear Touch Too Much on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Find Out About Love

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - Orgone Accumulator

My song pick three years ago today: Robert Schumann - Op. 17 - Fantasie in C

My song pick four years ago today: Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

My song pick five years ago today: Eddie Lang - Eddie's Twister

My song pick six years ago today: The Goo Goo Dolls - Black Balloon

My song pick seven years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade