2965 Spencer Davis Group - I'm a Man

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BIbb3S%2B7L._SX425_.jpg
From: I'm a Man; Year: 1967; Genre: Blues Rock
In the mood for something with Steve Winwood in it on this Labour Day weekend. I absolutely love every band that Steve Winwood was in, and the Spencer Davis Group is classic. I'm a Man, which is driven by that incredible sounding Hammond Organ and rhythm section is one of their best in my opinion.

Hear I'm a Man on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Savatage - Streets

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Feuer und Wasser

My song pick three years ago today: David Bowie - Let's Dance

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Distant Early Warning

My song pick five years ago today: David Bowie - Oh! You Pretty Things

My song pick six years ago today: Santana - Every Step of the Way

My song pick seven years ago today: Megadeth - Washington is Next!

My song pick eight years ago today: Rammstein - Stripped


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn