2968 Pink Floyd - High Hopes

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51x4GxQZgHL._SX425_.jpg
From: The Division Bell; Year: 1994; Genre: Progressive Rock
I happened to hear this song again yesterday and knew I had it pick it. It's just such a haunting and beautiful song; definitely one of David Gilmour's best compositions.

Hear High Hopes on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Megadeth - 99 Ways to Die

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman & Turner - That's What It Is

My song pick three years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Harbour Lights

My song pick four years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

My song pick five years ago today: Eddie Floyd - Knock on Wood

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pussy Willow

My song pick seven years ago today: Bon Jovi featuring Big & Rich - We Got It Going On

My song pick eight years ago today: The Thermals - I Hold the Sound


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade