1609 Band of Horses - Compliments

1609 Band of Horses - Compliments
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61kduoAKXxL._AA300_.jpg
From: Infinite Arms, Year: 2010
Genre: Rock/Indie

Thought I would try to get my pick in a bit earlier today; it's been a busy day.
Anyhow, I felt like listening to some Band of Horses; I've listened to their first two albums a bit much and decided to give their newest album another listen. It's nice to be able to listen to new material even if, in my opinion, it's not as good as its predecessors.
This is one of the songs that popped out to me upon hearing it the first time; I like the nice bluesy groove that carries it along.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance from Farm Aid on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Lord of Light

My song pick two years ago today: Karussell - Schattenkreuze

My song pick three years ago today: The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)

My song pick four years ago today: Arlo Guthrie - City of New Orleans

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade