1629 Blind Faith - Had to Cry Today

1629 Blind Faith - Had to Cry Today
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31WWH1WYQML._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Blind Faith, Year: 1969
Genre: Blues Rock

I'm having one of those days and this song from the very bright and short-lived 'supergroup' Blind Faith felt good to listen to this morning. While I'm not really in the mood to go on much about things today, I will say that I do like this song a lot.

Hear Had to Cry Today on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

My song pick two years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Down To Earth

My song pick three years ago today: Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride

My song pick four years ago today: Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me