1604 Mr. Big - Take Cover

1604 Mr. Big - Take Cover
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5115026MWNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Hey Man, Year: 1996
Genre: Hard Rock

I had absolutely no song in mind for my pick today, so I decided to spin my the wheel so to speak and came up with this excellent track off of Mr. Big's '96 Hey Man album.
This one is an excellent example of that classic sound and amazing musicianship that Mr. Big is known for. This is one of those songs where you get the best of both worlds in that while it's technical enough for the discerning musical ear, at the same time it's not lost to the ear of the casual listener either.

Here is the music video on YouTube.
Here is an excellent live performance circa '09 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Triumph - Magic Power

My song pick two years ago today: Nightwish - While Your Lips Are Still Red

My song pick three years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Mother's Little Helper

My song pick four years ago today: Billy Joel - Two Thousand Years

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn