1610 Stormwarrior - Foreign Shores

1610 Stormwarrior - Foreign Shores
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/44/ea/d72581b0c8a0d373953be110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Northern Rage, Year: 2004
Genre: Metal/Viking Metal


Having some difficulties getting motivated for the rest of my day, so I put some Metal on to get my blood moving. For no reason whatsoever I started listening to Stormwarrior's Northern Rage album and I figured I'd make one of the songs my pick for today.
Stormwarrior is one of the newer bands that remind me a lot of late '70s British Heavy Metal, Iron Maiden in particular.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Larry Greene - Through the Fire

My song pick two years ago today: Puhdys - Geh Dem Wind Nicht Aus Dem Wege

My song pick three years ago today: Journey - Lights

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Anthem

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello