1618 Black 47 - Different Drummer

1618 Black 47 - Different Drummer
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5115PSJ93CL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Home of the Brave, Year: 1994
Genre: Celtic Rock/Rock

I was in the mood for some Black 47 this morning; this rather raucous yet upbeat track seem to fit my mood the best.
As with all of their music this one contains many different musical styles and influences, but their Punk influence is very prominent in this one. I absolutely love the way they tell the story contained in the song in a humorous way and make the chorus a singalong for the audience as if you were in a pub listening to them live.

Hear a live recording circa '99 on YouTube.
Watch a live performance from a couple of years ago on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Band of Horses - The First Song

My song pick two years ago today: Forest - A Glade Somewhere

My song pick three years ago today: Weather Report - Teen Town

My song pick four years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1068 - Orchestral Suite No.3 in D-Major, "Air"

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)