1616 Northern Kings - Wanted Dead or Alive

1616 Northern Kings - Wanted Dead or Alive
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41WCfbiWWFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Rethroned, Year: 2008
Genre: Metal

For quite some time I was in a band that happened to cover a lot of Bon Jovi, which caused me to get a bit tired of hearing them and of course having a wife that loves the band only helped to exacerbate the problem. I still do like the band and their music and am finally getting past that lethargy.
Anyway, when I heard this Power Metal cover of this Bon Jovi hit song by the Finnish super group Northern Kings it was like a breath of fresh air blew into it and made it fresh to me again. It has a nice 80's Iron Maiden brand of Metal feel to it; Marco Hietala does an awesome job on the vocals.

Here the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Bungle in the Jungle

My song pick two years ago today: Edvard Grieg - Op. 54, No.3 - The March of the Trolls (Troldtog)

My song pick three years ago today: Rob Zombie - Dragula

My song pick four years ago today: Tears for Fears - Mad World

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn