1615 The Scorpions - The Good Die Young

1615 The Scorpions - The Good Die Young
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61WN3Sb-46L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Sting in the Tail, Year: 2010
Genre: Hard Rock/Metal

On the radio last night they were playing some songs from the Scorpions newer albums; it got me into the mood to listen to them again, so I decided to choose one of my favourites off of their most recent release.
It is a rather pretty anthem of a song that sounds similar to that of their material from the '80's-'90's. I recently discovered that they also recorded a version of the song that featured Tarja Turunen, who is the former lead singer of Nightwish, in a duet with Klaus Meine.

Hear The Good Die Young on YouTube.
Hear the version that features a duet between Klaus Meine and Tarja Turunen on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Megadeth - Elysian Fields

My song pick two years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) feat. Freddy Taylor - Nagasaki

My song pick three years ago today: Miles Davis - Flamenco Sketches

My song pick four years ago today: The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade