1317 Buffalo Springfield - Mr. Soul

1317 Buffalo Springfield - Mr. Soul
From: Buffalo Springfield Again, Year: 1967

I've had this track running through my mind most of the morning and it feels like a good pick for today. This song written by Neil Young is one of the band's bigger hits and has become somewhat of an iconic track.

Here is a clip with the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode

My song pick two years ago today: J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers - Last Kiss

My song pick three years ago today: Queensrÿche - Anybody Listening?

+

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade