2271 Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Tell Me What It Is

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51J-4F1mnbL._SX300_.jpg
From: Graham Central Station; Year: 1974; Genre: Funk/Soul
I'll tell you what it is: it's another Funky Friday, my sixth one in a row to be exact!
It seems as if a lot of my Funky Friday picks have somehow to do with Larry Graham; well if you just listen to the Funkmaster himself you can see why. Dang, that bass on this song is just jaw dropping for a musician and a damn good groove to dance to.

Hear Tell Me What It Is on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Mr. Soul

My song pick two years ago today: Megadeth - How the Story Ends

My song pick three years ago today: Sethian - Epitaph

My song pick four years ago today: Marcus Miller - Frankenstein

My song pick five years ago today: Jackyl - The Lumberjack

My song pick six years ago today: Blackmore's Night - Rainbow Blues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade