2276 Midnight Oil - Drums of Heaven

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61AmPhFW0bL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Earth and Sun and Moon; Year: 1993; Genre: Rock
I was drawing a blank when I got to the keyboard this morning, so I'm picking one off my queue. I'm mentioned it before, but I've always been a fan of Midnight oil; they're one of those bands that I can listen to and not get really tired of it. This is one of my favourites off of their '93 release; it moves along quite nicely.

Hear Drums of Heaven on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Irving Berlin - Alexander's Ragtime Band
 
My song pick two years ago today: Queensrÿche - Della Brown

My song pick three years ago today: Van Halen - Unchained

My song pick four years ago today: Warren Zevon - Lawyers, Guns and Money

My song pick five years ago today: Jackson Browne - Doctor My Eyes

My song pick six years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 565 - Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade