2254 C.W. McCall - Ghost Town

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/82/CWMcCallBlackBearRoad.jpg
From: Black Bear Road; Year: 1975; Genre: Country
I had some of C.W. McCall's on my mind this morning whilst walking about and it got me in the mood to hear some more.
When I was little I used to listen to C.W. McCall a lot; the albums my Dad has I would usually play all the way through without skipping a song, one I listened to a lot was Black Bear Road. Probably this song would be though of as a "filler track," but it has always been one that I liked. I have to say though this one would've been better in my opinion if it was an instrumental; not really that there's anything wrong with the song's lyrics or their delivery, but it kind of spoils the mood laid down by the rather beautiful music.

Hear Ghost Town on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stevie Nicks - Stand Back

My song pick two years ago today: Jigsaw - Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind

My song pick three years ago today: U2 - Mysterious Ways

My song pick four years ago today: Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

My song pick five years ago today: The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Part Of The Machine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade