2264 Funkadelic - Cholly (Funk Getting Ready To Roll)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511EYFJSMWL._SX300_.jpg
From: One Nation Under a Groove; Year: 1978; Genre: Funk
I'm continuing my streak of Funky Friday picks with this being my fifth in a row. Since I picked one from George Clinton's Parliament, I couldn't let this Friday go without picking one from the his sibling band: Funkadelic. This track has a great funky groove that just won't let you go.

Hear Cholly (Funk Getting Ready To Roll!) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Scott Joplin - Maple Leaf Rag

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Play In Time

My song pick three years ago today: Exile - Kiss You All Over

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Show Don't Tell

My song pick five years ago today: The Four Tops - Bernadette

My song pick six years ago today: Devo - Some Things Never Change


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off