2255 Asia - Here Comes the Feeling

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Z8%2BbzGUQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Asia; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock
Another track from this great prog rock supergroup, which is the last track off of their first and probably best album.

Hear Here Comes the Feeling on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sol Ho'opi'i - St. Louis Blues

My song pick two years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Les Brers in A Minor

My song pick three years ago today: Puhdys - He John

My song pick four years ago today: Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands

My song pick five years ago today: The Amboy Dukes - Journey to the Center of the Mind

My song pick six years ago today: The Who - Pinball Wizard


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade