2262 Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519rGrAQg5L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Rust Never Sleeps; Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
The other day I started playing this song on my guitar and forgot how much of a stress reliever this track can be. Just hearing that obscenely distorted guitar in the intro is enough to get the blood moving. The totally awesome, raw, unpolished primal 'grunt' of this entire album has been one of the main draws for me. In reality it actually was more or less a live album, which is what I think made the album as good as it is; doing these tracks in the studio would've spoiled it in my opinion.

Hear Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - Hurry on Sundown

My song pick two years ago today: Steeleye Span - New York Girls

My song pick three years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Living in the U.S.A.

My song pick four years ago today: Three Dog Night - Shambala

My song pick five years ago today: Diesel - Sausalito Summernight

My song pick six years ago today: Eric Clapton - Layla


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade