2252 Normaal - Vulgaris Magistralis

http://assets.catawiki.nl/assets/11/3/5/c/35c25b60-0c7b-012e-3321-0050569428b1.jpg
From: Vulgaris Magistralis (single); Year: 1990; Genre: Hard Rock
I happened to hear this song the other day and it immediately brought a smile to my face; thought I would go ahead and pick it. You got to love a hard rock track about a wild man riding a wooly mammoth!

Hear Vulgaris Magistralis on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Audioslave - Jewel of the Summertime

My song pick two years ago today: Megaherz - Himmelfahrt

My song pick three years ago today: Coleman Hawkins - Stardust

My song pick four years ago today: Bon Jovi - Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

My song pick five years ago today: Styx - The Grand Illusion

My song pick six years ago today: Neil Young - After The Gold Rush


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn