2250 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ed/Bachman-Turner_Overdrive_-_Not_Fragile.jpg
From: Not Fragile; Year: 1974; Genre: Hard Rock
Out of all the songs off of their hit album Not Fragile, I have yet to pick what is one of their biggest hits for the band, not just from the album. Interestingly enough, this song was originally a joke of sorts used only in practice, but for some reason was added to the album and became a huge hit.

Hear You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Moody Blues - Don't You Feel Small

My song pick two years ago today: Depeche Mode - Stripped

My song pick three years ago today: Sammy Davis Jr. - Mr. Bojangles

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Blues My Naughty

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1 Book II: Hemispheres

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - YYZ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn