1664 Wilson Pickett - Funk Factory

1664 Wilson Pickett - Funk Factory
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51jeR8lSeIL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: A Man and a Half, Year: 2008 (1972)
Genre: Soul/Funk/R&B

I was in the mood for some Wilson Pickett and since it's a Friday and all I figured I'd make it a Funky Friday pick. I've always been a huge fan of Wilson Pickett and this song is one of his best in my opinion. I believe that this funky soul track was released as a single with the song "One Step Away" in '72, but lucky enough it was added to one of his Greatest Hits albums.

Hear Funk Factory on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Life Still Goes On (I'm Lonely)

My song pick two years ago today: Nirvana - In Bloom

My song pick three years ago today: Static X - I'm With Stupid

My song pick four years ago today: Ian Anderson - Eurology

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade