2040 Steve Vai - For the Love of God

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41I5GaaIkyL._SY300_.jpg
From: Passion and Warfare; Year: 1990; Genre: Rock
It's kind of odd, but the other night I dreamed I was listening to Steve Vai, so that got me listening to more of his stuff.
Anyway, this instrumental is considered by many to be one of his best, and I have to say I agree. It's wonderful to hear a musician take his instrument and music to its limits like this.

Hear For the Love of God on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Mastodon - Seabeast

My song pick two years ago today: Vangelis - Blade Runner (End Titles)

My song pick three years ago today: Karussell - Wer Die Rose Ehrt

My song pick four years ago today: The Delgados - Accused of Stealing

My song pick five years ago today: Bon Jovi - Always


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade