2130 Alice Cooper - Welcome to My Nightmare

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61nja3-OJ0L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Welcome to My Nightmare; Year: 1975; Genre: Psychedelic Rock
The other day I heard this rather interesting song come on the radio whilst on lunch break and I thought I would add it. I absolutely love Alice Cooper's music; he is in true form throughout this one.

Hear Welcome to My Nightmare on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Hawkwind - City of Lagoons

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Surrender

My song pick three years ago today: Jim Croce - Tomorrow's Gonna Be a Brighter Day

My song pick four years ago today: The Doors - Crystal Ship

My song pick five years ago today: Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn