1413 Cyndi Lauper - The Goonies 'R' Good Enough

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71GnhNonqnL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Goonies 'R' Good Enough (Single), Year: 1985
Genre: Pop/Rock

For some reason most of last night this classic theme song from the '80s cult classic film The Goonies kept running through my mind. I can't begin to count the times I've watched the movie and heard this track as well. She also made a music video to this song that featured a bunch of the notable Pro Wrestlers at the time, you know the ones that were actual characters, not cookie-cutter ones of today.
She was one of the first notable female Pop stars I can remember that did the whole extreme persona and weird hair colour bit. Both of my sister were, and probably still are, huge fans of Cyndi Lauper; to this day a lot of her music still gets stuck in my mind. Not that it's a bad thing, I actually like a lot of her songs.

Hear The Goonies 'R' Good Enough on YouTube.
Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Into The Great Wide Open

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Man of Principle

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade