2783 Pink Floyd - Money

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31bCyZc74LL.jpg
From: Dark Side of the Moon; Year: 1973; Genre: Progressive Rock
I was intending on picking another song from another band, but I just wasn't feeling it, so I sat back and let my mind go. Music from Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon came into mind; while I've picked a few from the album, oddly enough Money is not among them. This has to be one of the most popular songs with an odd and changing time signature, plus all of the musical goodness that comes along with it.

Here Money on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: American Breed - Bend Me, Shape Me

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Cat's Squirrel

My song pick three years ago today: Amon Amarth - A Beast Am I

My song pick four years ago today: Steve Vai - Little Green Men

My song pick five years ago today: Fairport Convention - Maddy Groves

My song pick six years ago today: Billy Joel - Allentown

My song pick seven years ago today: Meg Rock - Clover


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade