2800 Pleasure - Bouncy Lady

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81TNbL3qdwL._SL1500_.jpg
From: Dust Yourself Off; Year: 1975; Genre: Funk/Soul
Time for another "odometer rollover" with my 2800th song picked and a continued streak of Funky Friday picks to boot.
I had this rather, (as the title suggests), bouncy and funky song running through my mind and it felt like a great fit for my pick today.

Hear Bouncy Lady on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Pearl Jam - Once

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Lock and Key

My song pick three years ago today: Porcupine Tree - Time Flies

My song pick four years ago today: David Bowie - Life on Mars?

My song pick five years ago today: Lorenzo Barcelata - El Cascabel

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Too Old To Rock 'n' Roll: Too Young To Die

My song pick seven years ago today: The Platters - Twilight Time


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade