2785 Slaughter - Up All Night

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51zxKzHfWLL._SS280.jpg
From: Stick It To Ya; Year: 1989; Genre: Hard Rock
Was thinking about picking something very 80's sounding and this popular song from the band Slaughter seemed to fit my mood the best, so here it is.

Hear Up All Night on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Wide River

My song pick two years ago today: Stratovarius - Fire Dance

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Aeroplane

My song pick four years ago today: Styx - Renegade

My song pick five years ago today: The Jaggerz - The Rapper

My song pick six years ago today: Sha Na Na - Blue Moon

My song pick seven years ago today: The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn