2803 Egg - I Will Be Absorbed

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41Fs6zkwWML.jpg
From: Egg; Year: 1970; Genre: Progressive Rock
I was intending on picking another song today, but it just didn't feel like a good fit, so I picked one that I've been meaning to for a while now that fit better. This is an interesting piece of earlier prog rock; not as bombastic, but still quite nice.

Hear I Will Be Absorbed on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Megadeth - Into the Lungs of Hell

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - Bones of Birds

My song pick three years ago today: Nightwish - Know Why the Nightingale Sings

My song pick four years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Black Ice

My song pick five years ago today: Waylander - Brú Na Bóinne

My song pick six years ago today: Rammstein - Klavier

My song pick seven years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Summer Rain


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement