2781 Ian Anderson - Tripudium Ad Bellum

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51N84R4skFL._SS280.jpg
From: Homo Erraticus; Year: 2014; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
It's taken me a bit to really get to like this album the same as I did the last album he released, but it has grown on me. This is one of the heavier instrumentals on the album and one that I never skip when listening to it; a great song indeed.

Hear Tripudium Ad Bellum on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Alice in Chains - Rooster

My song pick two years ago today: Steve Vai - For the Love of God

My song pick three years ago today: Mastodon - Seabeast

My song pick four years ago today: Vangelis - Blade Runner (End Titles)

My song pick five years ago today: Karussell - Wer Die Rose Ehrt

My song pick six years ago today: The Delgados - Accused of Stealing

My song pick seven years ago today: Bon Jovi - Always


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade