2790 Flogging Molly - (No More) Paddy's Lament

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61-R6ySXokL._SS280.jpg
From: Float; Year: 2009; Genre: Celtic Rock
It's another St. Patrick's Day and thought I would pick another apropos track for the the occasion.
I was thinking the other day that with bands like Flogging Molly, The Dropkick Murphys, and even Black 47 that it must be heck for those great acts to only get their main attention around this time of the year. I mean, I listen to them all year around and love their music, but I often wonder how many others do.
Anyway, this is one of the main songs I like off of my favourite of their albums, and it just felt like a great pick for today.

Hear (No More) Paddy's Lament on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Black 47 - The Big Fella

My song pick two years ago today: Frank Mackey & the Keltic Cowboys - Kiss My Irish Ass

My song pick three years ago today: Dropkick Murphys - Black Velvet Band

My song pick four years ago today: Black 47 - Green Suede Shoes

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - St. Patricks

My song pick six years ago today: Mose Allison - Your Mind is on Vacation

My song pick seven years ago today: Thin Lizzy - Whiskey in the Jar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn