2780 Porcupine Tree - Start of Something Beautiful

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51R0QLy5igL._SS280.jpg
From: Deadwing; Year: 2005; Genre: Progressive Metal
Last night whilst on the road some songs from this album and it got me in the mood to pick another one from Deadwing. This is one of my favourites from the record; definitely one of the better tracks.

Hear Start of Something Beautiful on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Parliament - Funkentelechy

My song pick two years ago today: Aerosmith - Make It

My song pick three years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Beast of Burden

My song pick four years ago today: Modest Mouse - Float On

My song pick five years ago today: Eric Burdon & The Animals - When I Was Young

My song pick six years ago today: Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen

My song pick seven years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Polovtsian Dances


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn