2794 Mr. Big - Mr. Never in a Million Years

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519baEenQJL._SS280.jpg
From: Get Over It; Year: 2000; Genre: Hard Rock/Blues Rock
I just felt like hearing something from Mr. Big today; I thought I would pick something off of one of their albums that I normally don't much listen to.
This one has a bit of a disjointed feeling in the verses, but smooths out in the chorus; a good song with excellent musicianship throughout.

Hear Mr. Never in a Million Years on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dayton Sidewinders - Funky in Here

My song pick two years ago today: Heart - Fanatic

My song pick three years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love

My song pick four years ago today: Queensrÿche - Roads to Madness

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Roll Yer Own

My song pick six years ago today: Naturally 7 - Wall of Sound

My song pick seven years ago today: Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade