2778 Stone Temple Pilots - Vasoline

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/810OcozS5IL._SL1425_.jpg
From: Purple; Year: 1994; Genre: Alternative Rock/Hard Rock
While out and about I had some STP come on the radio and it got me once again in the mood for more; I thought I would go ahead and pick one of their songs as well.
This is one of the bigger hits off of their Purple album and pretty recognizable to anyone who has been around during the 1990s and is probably still to this day as well.

Hear Vasoline on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bruce Hornsby and the Range - Mandolin Rain

My song pick two years ago today: George Strait - Ocean Front Property

My song pick three years ago today: April Wine - Future Tense

My song pick four years ago today: The Darkness - Hazel Eyes

My song pick five years ago today: The O'Jays - Back Stabbers

My song pick six years ago today: Tarja Turunen - Enough

My song pick seven years ago today: Modest Petrovitch Mussorgsky - Night on Bald Mountain  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement