2798 Beat Crusaders - Slip Out

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71ZGvNUhwuL._SX522_.jpg
From: Animation Beck Soundtrack; Year: 2005; Genre: Alternative Rock
Today I really didn't have a song in mind to pick; I could've forced a pick into today, but I didn't want to. So, I decided to let my iPod choose one for me and a Beat Crusaders' track was the response, and it actually fit my mood for some reason, so it's my pick.
This was one that they recorded for the Beck: The Mongolian Chop Squad animé soundtrack and I'm unaware if it appeared on one of their proper albums. Anyway, this is among my favoured from the soundtrack; it's a real melodic and smooth track with a nice groove.

Hear Slip Out on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Boston - The Launch/Cool the Engines

My song pick two years ago today: Stratovarius - Dreamspace

My song pick three years ago today: Queensrÿche - Promised Land

My song pick four years ago today: Ed Bogas & Merl Saunders - The Riot

My song pick five years ago today: J. S. Bach - BWV 870 - Prelude and Fugue No. 1 in C major, from The Well-Tempered Clavier Book No. 2

My song pick six years ago today: Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell

My song pick seven years ago today: The Spencer Davis Group - Give Me Some Lovin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade