1790 Mr. Big - Fool Us Today

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5115026MWNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Hey Man; Year: 1996; Genre: Hard Rock
For most of the morning I've had a bunch of Mr. Big's songs running through my mind, so I figured I should take it as a sign to pick one of their songs. After a bit of thought I finally decided on this funk flavoured track off of their Hey Man album.

Hear Fool Us Today on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - E-Man Groovin'

My song pick two years ago today: Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er

My song pick three years ago today: Arthur Smith - Guitar Boogie

My song pick four years ago today: Band of Horses - Ode To LRC

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn