1820 Jethro Tull - Home

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51F-Ez54lWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Stormwatch; Year: 1979; Genre: Progressive Rock
It seems like the last few days I've been picking songs that have to do with fictional global disasters. Honestly, I am not on a theme or anything like that; it's pure coincidence that I have picked three songs in a row that are either part of a concept album that has to due with the end of the world as we know it or are self-contained songs about a civilization ending disaster.
Just a month now and I'll no longer be sharing a wall with rude and inconsiderate neighbours. It has been ten years now that I've been forced to share a wall with others in the various places I've lived and it is long overdue! Sure some of them have been wonderful neighbours, but the few rotten ones have more than ruined my outlook on communal living. Anyway, ever since I put in our notice this rather beautiful and aptly named 'Tull song has been running through my head, so I figured that I would pick it today.

Hear Home on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steve Vai - Details at 10

My song pick two years ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Westward Wind

My song pick three years ago today: Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale

My song pick four years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade