2187 Muse - Explorers

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QeMAzguCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: The 2nd Law; Year: 2012; Genre: Progressive Rock
I felt like some Muse this morning and I thought I would take this opportunity to sample something off of their newest album. This is another one of their tracks that has a noted Queen influence to it, although the overall melancholy feel of the song shows off more of their own style.

Hear Explorers on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Pretenders - Middle of the Road

My song pick two years ago today: U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name

My song pick three years ago today: Uriah Heep - Wizard

My song pick four years ago today: Queen - Bicycle Race

My song pick five years ago today: The Doors - Love Me Two Times


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off