3082. Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-Pb5T%2B23L.jpg
From: Breakfast in America; Year: 1979, Genre: Rock
This is one of my favourites from the band and am kind of surprised that I hadn't added it yet, so here it is. I absolutely love that electric piano and the bass guitar in this one.

Hear Goodbye Stranger on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Chakachas - Stories

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Scream Murder

My song pick three years ago today: Sweet - Fox on the Run

My song pick four years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Whatever Would Robert Have Said?

My song pick five years ago today: Steve Vai - Kill the Guy with the Ball/The God Eaters

My song pick six years ago today: Banchee - John Doe

My song pick seven years ago today: Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

My song pick eight years ago today: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade