3455. Foreigner - Break it Up

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/618U2Y63aCL._SX522_.jpg
From: 4; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock
I had Foreigner's 4 album on my mind last night; as I'm always doing, I'm picking a song from it. This is one of the less successful singles, but is better than a lot of other bands' best singles in their whole careers. A good straight-up, no frills rocker.

Hear Break it Up on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger

My song pick two years ago today: The Chakachas - Stories

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - Scream Murder

My song pick four years ago today: Sweet - Fox on the Run

My song pick five years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Whatever Would Robert Have Said?

My song pick six years ago today: Steve Vai - Kill the Guy with the Ball/The God Eaters

My song pick seven years ago today: Banchee - John Doe

My song pick eight years ago today: Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

My song pick nine years ago today: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn