3945. Curved Air - Phantasmagoria

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41mmGTnmdCL.jpg
From: Phantasmagoria; Year: 1972; Genre: Progressive Rock
When sitting down to make my pick I couldn't help but think of Curved Air for some weird reason. To my knowledge I have yet to pick one off of their splendid third album: Phantasmagoria, so, that seems like a good place to pick from. This is a very interesting track both musically and lyrically and lives up to its title.

Hear Phantasmagoria on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Roxy Music - Out of the Blue

My song pick two years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Heavy Metal: The Black and Silver

My song pick three years ago today: Primus - Shake Hands With Beef

My song pick four years ago today: Cher - Dark Lady

My song pick five years ago today: Curved Air - U.H.F.

My song pick six years ago today: Antonio Vivaldi - The Four Seasons

My song pick seven years ago today: The Four Tops - Reach Out (I'll Be There)

My song pick eight years ago today: The Hep Stars - Cadillac

My song pick nine years ago today: Hallo Venray - Orange

My song pick ten years ago today: Flatt & Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In