3919. The Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ibZKjFPeL.jpg
From: Minute by Minute; Year: 1978; Genre: Soft Rock
Had one of those "of course" moments when thinking about an appropriate song to choose today, since I normally pick an apt song for April 1st (April Fools' Day). Although not really one of my favourites from the band, it's an okay one to hear when it comes on the radio.

Hear What a Fool Believes on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Roxy Music - Sentimental Fool

My song pick two years ago today: Azteca - A New Day on the Rise

My song pick three years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Evil Woman

My song pick four years ago today: The Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays the Fool

My song pick five years ago today: Bee Gees - I Started a Joke

My song pick six years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Fools Never Die

My song pick seven years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Can You Handle It?

My song pick eight years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Fool in the Rain

My song pick nine years ago today: Styx - Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)

My song pick ten years ago today: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In