3935. Blue Öyster Cult - Mirrors

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51k2%2BJuPR3L.jpg
From: Mirrors; Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock
Their title track to their 1979 studio album, Mirrors, got stuck in my head for some reason; it's kind of one I like, so I'm picking it.

Hear Mirrors on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - The Pine Martin's Jig

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Making Memories

My song pick three years ago today: Dayton Sidewinders - Let’s Go Down to Funksville

My song pick four years ago today: The Saxons - The Saxon War Cry

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - Princes of the Universe

My song pick six years ago today: Supertramp - Rudy

My song pick seven years ago today: Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra - Alexander's Ragtime Band

My song pick eight years ago today: Tears For Fears - Break It Down Again

My song pick nine years ago today: Dream Theater - 6:00
 
My song pick ten years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In