3921. Dire Straits - Heavy Fuel

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81hC7jS-a0L._SX522_.jpg
From: On Every Street; Year: 1991; Genre: Rock
Unwinding to some Dire Straits after getting back home last night; I decided to listen to the band's "swan song" album and came up with this one. It's definitely got that unique Dire Straits sound to it along with the high level of musicianship and arranging the band is known for.

Hear Heavy Fuel on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Doobie Brothers - Black Water

My song pick two years ago today: The Moontrekkers - Dance Legless, Russian

My song pick three years ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Groove On

My song pick four years ago today: Primus - Tommy the Cat

My song pick five years ago today: Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer

My song pick six years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Dragonfly

My song pick seven years ago today: Queen - Good Company

My song pick eight years ago today: Wolfsheim - Über's Jahr

My song pick nine years ago today: Alice in Chains - Man In The Box

My song pick ten years ago today: INXS - Disappear


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In