3948. The Guess Who - Flying on the Ground is Wrong

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61peFKzRVcL._SS500.jpg
From: This Time Long Ago; Year: 2001 (1967); Genre: Pop/Rock
Learned of this song's existence the other day, which with me being a pretty big Guess Who fan is a fairly interesting, but since it was a single never made it to a proper album and they were still known a "The Guess Who?" at the time it's not surprising.
Anyway, this one is a little lighter and poppier than wot most would think of coming from the band, but it's still a neat piece of history from the band.

Hear Flying on the Ground is Wrong on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Midnight Oil - Warakurna

My song pick two years ago today: The Outfield - Your Love

My song pick three years ago today: Jefferson Starship - Jane

My song pick four years ago today: Deep Purple - My Woman From Tokyo

My song pick five years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man

My song pick six years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Pioneers Over c.

My song pick seven years ago today: Al Di Meola - Race With Devil on Spanish Highway

My song pick eight years ago today: Falco - Titanic

My song pick nine years ago today: The Guess Who - Undun

My song pick ten years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - The Ballad of Curtis Loew


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In