3946. Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Helpless

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71-969AKuiL._SX522_.jpg
From: Déjà Vu; Year: 1970; Genre: Folk Rock/Country Rock
Heard a lot of CSN&Y's music yesterday; I thought this rather soulful and beautiful song off of their first album with Neil Young on board would fit perfect for today.

Hear Helpless on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rose Royce - Car Wash

My song pick two years ago today: Camel - Never Let Go

My song pick three years ago today: Jerry Reed - The Legend

My song pick four years ago today: Curved Air - Heaven (Never Seemed So Far Away)

My song pick five years ago today: Alestorm - Rum

My song pick six years ago today: Bachman & Turner - Slave to the Rhythm

My song pick seven years ago today: Pink Floyd - San Tropez

My song pick eight years ago today: Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz

My song pick nine years ago today: Pink Floyd - Pigs On The Wing Parts 1 and 2

My song pick ten years ago today: Charlie Parker - Blues For Alice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In