3933. The Moody Blues - I Know You're Out There Somewhere

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91LUyjHdVcL._SX522_.jpg
From: Sur La Mer; Year: 1988; Genre: Rock/Synthpop
For some reason I had this song on my mind yesterday; I absolutely thought I had chosen it already, but to my surprise I had not.
I know I've mentioned it before, but The Moody Blues were my "gateway drug" so to speak into progressive rock. This and other ones of the era were the songs that got my into the band in the first place; once I dug through their back catalogue I ended up buying a lot of their records. And from there I looked into similar groups and immediately fell in love with the genre.
Anyway, I Know You're Out There Somewhere has an upbeat yet urgent feeling about it, especially in the lyrics. The keyboards are the main draw for me along with the rhythm section.

Hear I Know You're Out There Somewhere on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Fletcher Henderson and Louis Armstrong - Money Blues

My song pick two years ago today: Weather Report - Palladíum

My song pick three years ago today: Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman

My song pick four years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Steam

My song pick five years ago today: Phil Collins - Something Happened on the Way to Heaven

My song pick six years ago today: Pallas - Rise and Fall, Part 2

My song pick seven years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Black Blade

My song pick eight years ago today: Rammstein - Waidmanns Heil

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rock Island

My song pick ten years ago today: Cheap Trick - Mighty Wings


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In