3241. Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV. 1027 - Sonata in G Major

File:Johann Sebastian Bach.jpg
BWV. 1027; Year: 1720-1745; Genre: Baroque Period/classical
I've been listening to a bunch of Viola de Gamba music over this last weekend and thought I would pick one of my favourites. Who else, would I choose one from other than the maestro himself, Johann Sebastian Bach.
This is nothing more than a gorgeous piece written for the Viol and Harpsichord; this is one you could just get lost in and then some; pure magic, this one.

Hear Sonata in G Major (BWV 1027) YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ray Charles - Careless Love

My song pick two years ago today: Ohio Players - Funky Worm

My song pick three years ago today: Alice Cooper - Welcome to My Nightmare

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - City of Lagoons

My song pick five years ago today: Savatage - Surrender

My song pick six years ago today: Jim Croce - Tomorrow's Gonna Be a Brighter Day

My song pick seven years ago today: The Doors - Crystal Ship

My song pick eight years ago today: Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn