3247. Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41B-Fxy6gdL.jpg
From: In Case You're In Love; Year: 1967; Genre: Pop/Rock
For a top 40 "pop" tune this one's got a lot of interesting musical ideas throughout. The group known as The Wrecking Crew, (also known by other names backed Sonny and Cher on the studio recording), did an awesome job pulling this song together.

Hear The Beat Goes On on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Soul Searchers - Think

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - My Wave

My song pick three years ago today: Midnight Oil - The Stars of Warburton

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - The Garden

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Wicked Windows

My song pick six years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Take Me Away

My song pick seven years ago today: Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies

My song pick eight years ago today: Fastball - The Way


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade