1917 Rammstein - Rammlied

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/98/Cover_lifad.jpg
From: Liebe Ist Für Alle Da; Year: 2009; Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte
Making another abbreviated pick; you can't go wrong with some Rammstein. I've always liked this one, although it's one of my lesser favourites from the album.

Hear Rammlied on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400

My song pick two years ago today: Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Ko-Ko

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Bastille Day

My song pick four years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Brave New World

My song pick five years ago today: C.W. McCall - Convoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn