3029. Paco de Lucía - La Barrosa (alegrías)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71Zp5CibRUL._SX522_.jpg
From: Siroco; Year: 1987; Genre: Flamenco
After hearing some this morning, I really got in the mood for some Flamenco music. Of course one of the best contemporary masters in the genre was the master guitarist and virtuoso Paco de Lucía. This one is rather beautiful and a treat to listen to.

Hear La Barrosa (alegrías) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - I Fear You

My song pick two years ago today: Soundgarden - Blow Up the Outside World

My song pick three years ago today: Genesis - For Absent Friends

My song pick four years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Teardrop

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Bück Dich

My song pick six years ago today: Lulu - To Sir With Love

My song pick seven years ago today: Primus - Nature Boy

My song pick eight years ago today: Deep Purple - Space Truckin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn