3031. Missing Link - Time Will Change

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WhsrvHDjL.jpg
From: Nevergreen!; Year: 1972; Genre: Progressive Rock/Jazz Rock

Picking another song from a band I haven't pick from in a while. Sadly this amazing German prog/rock jazz fusion only had one album to their name and Nevergreen! was it.
Anyway, this is a neat about half instrumental with some great technical musicianship and vocals.

Hear Time Will Change on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ian Anderson - The Engineer

My song pick two years ago today: The Royal Philharmonic - Limelight

My song pick three years ago today: George Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Mein Land

My song pick five years ago today: Karussell - Tanzen

My song pick six years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - Tell Me Why

My song pick seven years ago today: Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe

My song pick eight years ago today: Steve Winwood & Traffic - Dear Mr. Fantasy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn